AJ Allmendinger wowed at Watkins Glen International. But what happened afterward?Thanks to our always entertaining friend Nascarcasm, Shake and Bake has uncovered a private (and extremely fake) post-race group text message between some of your favorite drivers.The ‘Dinger is enjoying his “hair-raising” victory, Marcos Ambrose is turning on the Aussie charm and we finally learn who hit the bean bag chair in Kevin Harvick’s car.
- Letter: The Mueller report is a hair-raising read
- West Haven’s West Shore firefighters union defers raises to help taxpayers
- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson gives Saints needed safety depth, potential help on special teams
- Auto Racing: Garrett Hall victorious in PASS 150 at Oxford Plains
- Utah Independent Living Center hosts 5K race to raise money for programs
- Victory helps boost Weare Post 65’s tournament chances
- Veralrud races to SportMod victory at Red River Valley Speedway
- Sinking island to be raised to help terns
- Australian doctors, cave divers honored in Thailand for helping rescue soccer team, coach
- Victory! Louisiana little league team wins historic World Series
Texts From Last Race: ‘Hair-raising’ victory helps ‘gel’ the No. 47 team have 173 words, post on www.foxsports.com at August 12, 2014. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.