5.05pm BST And so the season is over. Manchester City are the champions. They’ve been the best team. They’ve got the best players, they won the most games and they scored the most goals. In the end, as wonderful as Liverpool were, City are deserved champions; they just had that telling bit of experience that helped them over the line. A word, too, to Manuel Pellegrini. Some people weren’t sure when he replaced Roberto Mancini but he let his team do his talking for him on the pitch and now he has his first major trophy in Europe. The nice man has finished first. Imagine such a thing. I’ve got to go now. Thanks for reading and emailing. Bye! 4.58pm BST “We’re all winners,” Hart continues. “It’s been a great year for me. I think it emphasised what a squad you need to win the Premier League. I was having a tough time. Costel came in and did great.” On Pellegrini: “He’s a measured man.” 4.57pm BST “That was a scrum,” says Joe Hart of the fans on the pitch. “But that’s the kind of rumble you want to be in, everyone’s really happy.” 4.56pm BST Meanwhile Manuel Pellegrini is… Read full this story
- Liverpool: Pep Guardiola leads tributes to new Premier League champions
- Liverpool still aiming to break Man City's Premier League record – Klopp
- Liverpool flout social distancing as Premier League title drought ends
- Liverpool win Premier League to end 30-year title drought
- Jurgen Klopp warns Premier League appearances won't be handed out 'like Christmas presents'
- Three things we learned: Liverpool v. Man City
- The 10 Liverpools: Defining the Premier League champions
- The Premier League is Back: Five Things to Watch Out for as English Football Returns
- Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool will 'attack' the Premier League title next season
- Man City 4-0 Liverpool: Player ratings as Kevin De Bruyne inspires big win over champions
Manchester City are crowned Premier League champions – as it happened have 326 words, post on www.theguardian.com at May 11, 2014. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.