- Spotify launches new 'Kids' app aimed at three to 12-year-olds offering access to 8,000 hand-picked songs and stories that have been analysed by humans to ensure they're 'clean'
- Apple Pay makes up 5 percent of global card transactions, could double by 2025
- Glitch in Facebook’s Messenger Kids app let children chat with strangers
- Parents can now limit their kids’ access to the Facebook Messenger Kids app
- Messenger Kids app received Facebook funding: Report
- Facebook increases parental control features in Messenger Kids app
- Millions of kids find creative ways to keep busy during coronavirus break
- Apple Pay introduces website payments but punts on peer-to-peer money transfer
- AT&T must pay $105 million to settle wireless "cramming" charges
- Designing a more friendly Fortnite with food, puns, and no in-app purchases
Apple to pay at least $32.5 million to refund kids' in-app purchases have 333 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 15, 2014. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.