An inside-of-body experience What is it like to get swallowed alive by a ginormous animal? Mankind will never know–for if ever one encountered an entity big enough to do so, he would certainly be killed by crushing esophagus contractions or ultra-acidic digestive juices. Indeed, the only way we’ve ever been able to explore the innards of living creatures is through fictional accounts: the touching tale of Pinocchio; the story of Jonah and the fish; any number of video games. We decided to pretend we know stuff about anatomy to discern whether or not characters in the following video games could, in fact, survive if they found themselves exploring the guts of a giant creature (Spoiler: Unless magic or futuristic science is involved, nope). Earthworm Jim The beautiful tragedy of Earthworm Jim is that he managed to avoid ending up in a bird’s stomach, only to find himself in an even bigger beast’s bowels (what could this link possibly be?). In a level called “Intestinal Distress,” Jim must traverse what is presumably the large intestine of an unidentified creature, shooting down flying fish wearing spinning hats (critters that are likely the bacteria that manufactures farts) while avoiding giant balls of fecal… Read full this story
- Rudy Giuliani says he doesn't want Trump to get stuck a perjury trap in an interview with Mueller because 'Truth isn't truth'
- Steyn: We Weren't Told the Truth About Illegal Immigrant Crime Because of Political Correctness
- After a Yelp reviewer called a restaurant's pride flag 'disgusting,' customers rallied in response
- Creatures that go ‘roar’ in the night! A look at the best monster movies in recent history
- Chester Bennington’s ex-wife slams ‘disgusting’ funeral, lashes out at widow Talinda
- At Bark & Brew, dogs rule but their humans get some creature comforts, too
- Jeff Hornacek says he wasn’t disgusted with Isolation-Carmelo in walk-away video
- Paul O’Neill, Truth-Teller
- See inside 5 of the world's most amazing underwater hotels and restaurants
- HTC Vive Review: An extremely vivid experience inside a virtual world
The disgusting truth about levels inside of creatures have 331 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at April 24, 2013. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.