However, the unmanned vehicles are nothing new, fundamentally speaking, the unmanned vehicle is a mobile robot, the earliest power is based on military needs, to reduce the number of casualties, looki…
However, the unmanned vehicles are nothing new, fundamentally speaking, the unmanned vehicle is a mobile robot, the earliest power is based on military needs, to reduce the number of casualties, looking for tasks instead of people in jeopardy occasions. In the 1970s, the United States, Britain, Germany and other developed countries of the automotive industry began to research, supporting technical reasons, long-term breakthrough.
China from the 1980s started. Last year, the National University of Defense Technology for the first time long-distance unmanned vehicle test Hongqi HQ3 unmanned vehicle to travel from Changsha to Wuhan, a total of 289 km, independent overtaking 67, successfully overtaking other vehicles carriageway 116 other vehicles. beyond 148, the measured full autonomous driving an average speed of 87 km. This also means that China’s unmanned vehicle research, but also into the international advanced level.
Unmanned vehicles is a trend for the future of the automotive industry, forward-looking exploration and academic research to the development and progress of automotive technology. Its main role is to solve the traffic problems of logistics and human, the focus is efficiency high, more reliable, more secure, until the eventual realization of a high degree of automation in driving the process, due to a variety of negligent mistakes, while the unmanned vehicle is a fairly standard, as long as the set is accurate, less error, but from the industrial point of view for R & D and production of unmanned vehicles, and the formation of an industry is still very distant. “South China University of Technology Mechanical and Automotive Engineering, Dean of Lanfeng Chong said, academia, intelligence, security, user-friendly control systems, intelligent equipment, and other aspects of research, but the intelligent control, image recognition technology, transformation and coordination of traffic scenes, navigation system, but also the technical level bound unmanned vehicle development, large-scale market-oriented take a very long process.
LI Li-fu, South China University of Technology “as opposed to ordinary vehicles, unmanned systems is not high car dvd player and in car dvd player cost, high standards of technical threshold, expensive accessories makes it costly, and this is the technology in the near future can not be large-scale application of one of the reasons.” The professor said, however, the unmanned technology in industrial applications is very optimistic about the prospects, especially in some dangerous environment, the unmanned vehicle can replace the human-related jobs.
The era of smart cars, how many people want to leave the steering wheel Leave the pleasure of the kind of freedom and control to the driver
However, the unmanned vehicle and human self-driving car, it has no feelings, no ideas, no value judgment, in accordance with the procedures for control of the machine, in some extreme cases, how to deal with some ethical issues
- After six years and 6bn km, Japan's Hayabusa2 prepares to bring home cargo of asteroid dust
- China launches Chang'e-5 mission to bring back rocks from moon
- Protesters gather outside station after black man shot dead by armed police
- ‘Outside The Wire’ review: This plotline needs a charge up
- Elon Musk spends just four days as the world's richest man before Tesla stock nosedives by almost 8 per cent - wiping nearly $14billion from his net worth
- My hunt for Hitler's horses: How the 'Indiana Jones of the art world' ARTHUR BRAND was plunged into a terrifying neo-Nazi subculture and a confrontation with Himmler's daughter
- Police arrest man, 51, for MURDER after manhunt for hit-and-run driver who deliberately ploughed into children outside Essex school killing 12-year-old boy and injuring five
- VinFast Launches 3 Brand New Electric Autopilot Models And Affirms Vision To Be The Global Smart Electric Vehicles Company
- Nissan boss says Brexit trade deal has given them a 'competitive advantage in UK and outside' and announces firm will shift production of its electric car batteries from Japan to Sunderland
- Society of Manufacturers of Electric Vehicles calls for rejig of FAME II or reintroduction of FAME I
- 'Outside the Wire' stars Anthony Mackie in a sci-fi movie that thinks inside the box
- RuPaul's Drag Race UK series 2: Lorraine Kelly says she thought she was 'too COMMON' to hang out with Elizabeth Hurley but could now have a 'bottle of wine' with the 'fun' star
- Jared and Ivanka's moving day: D.C. packers load up two trucks full of furniture and a $2k Peloton outside their DC home - as the Kushners relocate to Florida
- China Evergrande New Energy Vehicle Co attracts investors to raise $3.4 billion
- REVEALED: The common Australian phrases that get lost in translation around the world - from 'flat out' to 'grog' and asking friends to 'bring a plate'
- Hospitals thought they'd see Covid-19 vaccine shortages. Sometimes, they have to throw away doses
- America points finger at Chinese lab: US claims researchers at Chinese institute in Wuhan fell ill WEEKS before the world knew of Covid
- The Love Islanders who found love OUTSIDE the villa…with a different Islander
- Brave New World on Peacock a chilling dystopia in Ikea gray
- BE Exclusive: Parle-G brings back its iconic ad campaign #GManeGenius
Unmanned vehicle to bring the outside world a thought have 843 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at July 5, 2012. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.