Home • Mass Effect 3 • 141 John Walker Prisoner 18th August 2011 / 12:51PM I’ve not been paying enough attention, but I don’t remember the Facebook vote for what the Female Shepard should look like being in multiple stages. Perhaps it always was, or perhaps it was a reaction to the phenomenon of this article by Kim Richards, but either way the process is now extended to include a choice for Shepard’s hair colour. Yes, it really has come to this. It’s interesting to note that the blonde hair that was thought to have motivated much of the first round win is currently very far behind. I’m very pleased to report that red hair is currently far ahead, with black hair in second place, far ahead of blonde and brown. (Now I’m just going to build a fort around me to protect myself from my blonde fiancée.) Tagged with FemShep, what have we become?, Mass Effect 3. If you click our links to online stores and make a purchase we may receive a few pennies. Find more information here. Jump to comments (141) More about Mass Effect 3 Mass Effect 3 Review News Features Who am I? John Walker… Read full this story
- Takahashi Amends Mass Effect Review
- Mass Effect: Andromeda Easter eggs, secrets, and references to the original games
- Mass Effect: Andromeda could have been brilliant - if it was more like Dragon Age 2
- "We're definitely not done with Mass Effect" promises BioWare
- Dammit: Mass Effect may be on hiatus and Square Enix is selling Hitman's developer
- "We have no news at this time" says EA - what's going on with Mass Effect: Andromeda DLC?
- You can now play the first ten hours of Mass Effect Andromeda for free
- Watch the first gameplay footage for Anthem, the next title from the creators of Mass Effect
- Watch a teaser for Anthem, the new game from the creators of the Mass Effect trilogy
- Former Mass Effect, Sleeping Dogs, And Bethesda Devs Form New Studio
Mass Effect Vote 2: Pick A Pretend Lady's Hair have 337 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at August 18, 2011. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.