VietNamNet Bridge – The management board of Thanh Hoa FC suspended coach Le Thuy Hai from the match against SHB Da Nang on July 16 for match-fixing doubt.
The suspension was a big surprise because coach Hai was seen as the key for Thanh Hoa FC’s success at this year’s V-League.
- 2019 Stories of the Year: a state championship, a new athletic director/football coach and an undefeated regular season
- Bolton’s Championship match with Brentford off due to wages dispute
- Off Script: Gary Neville on football's decade of change
- Mikel Arteta exclusive: New Arsenal head coach outlines blueprint to winning fans back
- Fifa – and football – in turmoil, but will anyone show Sepp Blatter the red card?
- Giants Fire Head Coach Shurmur, GM Gettleman To Stay On
- Meet the Harvard professor who is shaping the destiny of football stars
- Korea’s go-to guy for football going to Indonesia
- Year sees Day rise from unknown assistant to celebrity coach
- Suspended Clemson TE returns for College Football Playoff
- Wallace family finishing up memorable football season for the ages with UL's bowl game
- SportPesa’s exit sends shockwaves in football as league, teams struggle
- Carlton sacks Brendon Bolton as Blues coach midway through 2019 AFL season
- Wythenshawe Town manager suspended over 'racism' walk-off
- PSL spot-fixing: Pakistan bars 5 cricketers from leaving country
- Gary Neville delivers passionate response to English football’s ‘racism problem’
- LSU cruise and Clemson survive to reach College Football Playoff title game
- AFL coaches need to focus on their mental health, says ex-Carlton coach Brendon Bolton
- Bolt may join Jamaican trials as his Australian football dreams ends abruptly
- 2019: Match your word with action; clerics tell Buhari, govs, lawmakers
Senior football coach suspended for match-fixing doubt have 261 words, post on at July 18, 2011. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.