Provoking the audience in the match last weekend, Ninh Binh Club’s midfielder Vu Nhu Thanh, who is also a member of the national squad, has been suspended for two matches.
The Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) announced the penalty on Nhu Thanh on July 27.
In the game between Ninh Binh and SHB Da Nang last week, Nhu Thanh clashed SHB Da Nang’s goalkeeper Vo Van Hanh. He tried to beat Hanh, but was prevented by his teammates.
The audience booed Nhu Thanh. The midfielder turned his face to the audience to clap his hands, which made the audience angry. After the match, hundreds of police officers had to protect Nhu Thanh and his team leaving Chi Lang Stadium, the home stadium of SHB Da Nang.
Considering Nhu Thanh’s act as provoking the audience, the VFF suspended Nhu Thanh two matches and imposed 10 million dong fine on him. This is the second time Nhu Thanh being suspended at V-League 2010. Previously, he was suspended one game for protesting referees.
- Of Course College Football Stars Want to Play. That Doesn't Mean It's Safe | Opinion
- Mason Greenwood scores twice as five-star Manchester United punish Bournemouth
- Celtic boss Neil Lennon welcomes prospect of fans returning to Parkhead
- Coronavirus: St Mirren manager Jim Goodwin says club punishment 'difficult' for individual breaches
- Are Russia's soccer fans dangerous?
- Arsenal TV host Nicole Holliday gets regular marriage proposals from fans and insists favourite interview was Tony Adams
- The weird world of football's greatest conman Carlos Kaiser
- Rio Ferdinand stuns fans with huge bicep as ex-Man Utd team-mate Rafael accuses him of Photoshopping it
- Russia prepare for ‘match of a lifetime’ against Spain after satisfying fans
- Only English footballer playing through coronavirus crisis sheds light on playing in front of no fans in Taiwan
- Which football clubs have statues of people who did not play for them?
- Cristiano Ronaldo looks in ridiculous shape as Juventus star shows off ripped abs on yacht while on holiday
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez get cosy together on yacht as loved-up Juventus star enjoys summer holiday
- Bernardo Silva: Manchester City star targets Champions League glory in home city
- Burnley fan behind White Lives Matter plane posted racist 'P***' messages online while bosses suspend his girlfriend from beauty job after post saying town 'is like a foreign country'
- Rangers, Hibernian 100 per cent starts discussed - Sky Sports Scottish Football Podcast
- Millions of England fans wait to see if Gareth Southgate will drop Harry Maguire from squad after Man Utd captain was found guilty of attacking and bribing Greek police
- Vijay Fans Threaten Karunakaran, Actor Gives Them A Solid Response
- Burnley fan AND his girlfriend are both SACKED from their jobs after he chartered the plane that flew White Lives Matter banner over Etihad stadium
- Three top NFL prospects opt out of 2020 college football season with an eye towards the draft as NCAA teams prepare to play amid the pandemic
Football star punished for provoking fans have 482 words, post on english.cinet.vn at July 28, 2010. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.