If you were one of the every person on the planet who didn't pick up Dark Void Zero for DSi, it looks like you've been granted a second opportunity to download this surprisingly excellent, hard-as-balls, old-school side-scroller. Assuming you have an iPhone or Steam-equipped PC, you can grab it next Monday at the low, low price of $2.99 for iPhones and $5 for PC. Above: How awesome is this screen? Very The game itself is an 8-bit retro style prequel to the not-so-successful original game, Dark Void, which was released to ho-hum reviews on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC earlier this year. Players will take the role of Rusty – the first human born in The Void. The game offers around two hours of playtime with Rusty utilizing Nikolai Tesla's jetpack to navigate 2D platforms and shoot things. And it's legitimately good, retro-style fun in the vein of Bionic Commando or Contra – if they had a jet pack. Apr 7, 2010
- Sony has confirmed that PC listings of PS4 exclusive games on Amazon are inaccurate
- Star Wars Comics Coming To iPhones
- Sega says Persona 5 listing for PC on Amazon France is 'an error'
- Amazon app quiz April 8, 2020: Get answers to these five questions and win Apple iPhone XR for free
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Trailer Hints at PC Version
- Investigating Bandai Namco's Press Event: Are Dark Souls Collection & Soul Calibur Switch Rumors Justified?
- Two Horizon Zero Dawn Devs Join Mafia 3 Studio For New Open World Project
- Video Game Release Dates Of 2020: Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Switch, PC
- The best iPhone games currently available (April 2020)
- The best free PC games in 2020
Dark Void Zero announced for iPhone and PC have 267 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at April 8, 2010. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.