Once you learn a few simple tricks and processes about how to burn PS2 games, it becomes an easy task. With the right software and a little know how you’ll become the neighborhood expert on how to burn PS2 games to DVDs. Read the Game Copy wizard Review for more…
Once you learn a few simple tricks and processes about how to burn PS2 games, it becomes an easy task. With the right software and a little know how you’ll become the neighborhood expert on how to burn PS2 games to DVDs. There was a time when, to run backup copies of your games, it was necessary to crack open your PS2 console’s case and make some dangerous physical modifications to the motherboard. That’s not the case anymore. There is now software on the market that will let you burn PS2 games to create backup copies that can be run on your PS2 system without making any mods at all. Regardless of which software you end up using, how to burn PS2 games using that software is pretty much the same, as described in the following paragraphs.
With the burn PS2 games software application opened and running, insert an original PS2 game disc into your computer’s CD/DVD drive and click on the READ command. (Some software applications may display an ISO or MODE command instead.) Make sure you have a new folder ready into which to save the copied file. Following the onscreen instructions, transfer the game from the original disc to the folder that you recently created. This should only take a few minutes, before the system tells you that the transfer has been completed.
Next, you should remove the original disc from the CD/DVD drive and insert a blank DVD disc. Check the disc for scratches. You don’t want to create a flawed backup disc. Most gamers recommend using DVD-R discs for backups, but DVD+R discs may work as well. You can experiment with both to see which is better.
Click the WRITE or similar command in the game copying application. You may have the option to select a WRITE speed. If you can, select a speed that is one-half the maximum speed of the DVD disc you are using. (If the disc speed is 22, select a WRITE speed of 11, etc.) Later on, when you’re using the backup copy to play a PS2 game, if the game plays badly or freezes up, you may need to make a new backup copy using the above instructions, except write it at a slower speed.
Once you’ve learned how to burn PS2 games to DVDs to make successful high quality backup discs for your valuable collection of PS2 games, you’ll be secure in the knowledge that you are no longer at risk of losing your games due to loss, theft, or irreparable damage. Learning to burn PS2 games for backups is a really prudent move for any gamer.
After you make a backup copy, test it. Try to play it. If it doesn’t work properly, review the steps that you took. Make sure you didn’t miss anything. Once you have made all of the backup copies that you need of a particular game, it’s a good idea to erase the folder from your computer to save space on your hard drive. Don’t be discouraged if your first few attempts at copying games are less than perfect. It may take a little practice to get it down correctly, but once you learn how to burn PS2 games properly, you’ll find that the results make it well worth the effort.
- Call of Duty 2020 ‘will be revealed next week’ – as top-secret Cold War game leaks online
- Best deals on video games, consoles, and gaming accessories for August 2020
- These are all the Nintendo Switch games with console and PC cross-play support
- Gaming monitor deals of the week - 6th August 2020
- The big underwater secret in Fortnite’s current season finally revealed
- Uncharted 4 and the grief of finishing a great video game
- Destiny 2: how a fresh start let Bungie make its biggest game yet
- How to watch Microsoft’s Xbox Games Showcase
- PS4 gamepads won’t work for PS5 games, Sony says
- The best Mac games (August 2020)
- July was a big month for VR games
- 2K breaks gaming’s de facto $60 ceiling, asks $70 for next-gen
- The best Android games currently available (August 2020)
- Rebel Wilson's weight loss secrets revealed: The five things the actress, 40, is doing to get fit in her 'year of health' - and the VERY unusual thing she does every time she eats
- How to have an APPY menopause: Track your hot flushes. Share HRT secrets. And save your sex life. Yes, there's an app for that
- Freddie Burns blasts Premiership schedule and questions rugby's commitment to player welfare
- Dev's Controversial "Wage-Slave" Remarks Sparks Discussion Over Games Industry Crunch
- The best indie games on Nintendo Switch (August 2020)
- Fallout 76 2.1 Update Adds New In-Game Events, Full Patch Notes Outlined
- Who are Forever Family? The secretive British protest group with uniforms, body armour, walkie-talkies and military-style drills who resemble the Black Panther movement in 'battle against racism'
The Secret To Burning Ps2 Games have 854 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at March 17, 2010. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.