Can you copy PS2 games for safekeeping the original discs? With the help of special game copying software, you definitely can. Please read the Game Copy wizard Review for more…
PS2 games are interesting and love almost by everyone, young and old. But the price of PS2 games is somewhat too high, and there are very high chances of your Playstation2 game CDs to sustain scratches either due to their constant use or even by mishandling. Can you copy PS2 games for safekeeping the original discs? With the help of special game copying software, you definitely can.
How can you copy PS2 games?
First of all, you need to choose a proper PS2 game copying software. For there is always a code tagged with your game in order to prevent you from copying and distributing games, the software that you normally use to copy music and videos cannot by pass that protection. Special PS2 game copy software applications, however, are designed to bypass that protection, enabling you to easily copy all of your games.
There are many different versions of software for copying PS2 games available in the market, and some of them will make good copies of games, but some don’t. It is not recommended to buy such software that asks you to install a mod chip. Mod chips are surely going to void your warranty.
Now, you must be wondering what software to use. It should be well reputed and bound with a money back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with the product. Your best option would be this software called Game Copy Wizard. At first place you might want to read the review of Game Copy Wizard.
After the first step of choosing a right copying software, how can you copy PS2 games next? By installing the software onto your computer, you have finished most of the work and the rest is very simple. Now, insert the PS2 game disc you want to burn, into the DVD or the CD tray. Then start the program and choose the drive which has the game. Then the software will begin disintegrating the software code and start creating a backup copy of the game.
When instructed, choose a place to keep the backup files on your computer. After this process completed, eject the real disc and place a blank disc in the processor’s burner. Now, drag the copied files that were created by the software tool and drop them into the burner’s program. At last, follow the onscreen instructions, and remove a freshly copied backup disk when indicated.
Now the work is done. Once you have a clean backup copy in hand, test it. Load it into your PS2 game console and try it out. Is that easy enough? The key factor in this PS2 game copying pocess is a good copying software. In my personal opinion, the Game Copy Wizard software is the most effectual tool to copy PS2 games. It must be the best choice. It takes only a couple of minutes to download and install. If, for any reason, you are not happy with the Game Copy Wizard software-but I’m sure you will be-you can return it for a full refund, so there is no risk at all! For more information about it, Read the Game Copy Wizard Review here!
- What is Xbox 360 games on Demand?
- Best Gaming Headsets 
- Portable Hard Drive Buying Guide 
- Game Boy Advance: the ultimate retro experience
- Game Boy Advance: why it's the best way to play classic Nintendo titles
- Claire Redfield Cosplay guide – Resident Evil cosplay on a budget
- Riot Games Says It Wants To Clean Up Its Mess, But The People Who Made It Are Still There
- 12 Best Gaming Headsets under 100$ 
- Gaming in 2018: a retrospective
- How to Clone a Hard Drive? Step by Step Guide for Dummies
- Top 10 Relaxing Games To Play
- Should you buy a gaming PC or build it?
- VPN services 2018: The ultimate guide to protecting your data on the internet
- The ultimate guide to modding Doom
- Holiday Guide: Shopping for video games
- Best Nintendo Switch deals October: Save on console bundles, games, accessories, and more
- Millions now gaming will never die
- Monday's Best Deals: A Reader Fave Gaming Headset, DJI's Game-Changing Drone, Star Wars Toys, and More
- People Have Started Hacking Nintendo's NES Classic And Adding More Games To It
- How to build a PC: a step-by-step guide to building the best PC
Can You Copy PS2 Games -- A Step-by-step Guide to Copy PS2 Games have 728 words, post on www.articlesfactory.com at February 8, 2010. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.