When it comes to ordering Photo Birth Announcements, the options found online are numerous and can be overwhelming to new parents. With literally hundreds of Retailers competing in the Birth Announcement market, it’s important to do your research before deciding where to purchase your cards. These 7 tips will help make that research process easier, by highlighting the most important factors to consider.
1) Pricing – Photo Birth Announcement pricing can vary greatly. Most consumers have cost in mind and will compare prices before purchasing. This is a good idea – however, keep in mind that stores who offer photo cards at much lower prices than their competitors may be using consumer-quality printing services (their local drugstore or big-box store). Print quality and controls vary greatly at these type of providers and can not compare to the high quality of professional printing services. When comparing costs, consumers may benefit from choosing a company with moderate pricing. If in doubt, contact the Birth Announcement Retailer you are considering and inquire about their printing methods to ensure that you aren’t sacrificing print quality for a lower cost.
2) Discounts – Remember to search online for discount codes and coupons for the Birth Announcement Retailer you are considering, since many companies routinely have active coupon codes. You can google “Coupon Code” plus the Retailer’s name, or visit a Coupon Code website such as Tjoos.com and search the Retailer’s name. Additionally, if you are ordering a large amount of Birth Announcements make sure the Retailer you choose offers a volume discount.
3) Proofing Process – Be aware of the Retailer’s proofing protocol prior to ordering. Many Photo Card Retailers only offer 2 or 3 rounds of revisions to your card, prior to printing. Requesting additional changes to your card could result in additional fees. Choose a company that offers unlimited proofing to ensure that you are 100% happy with your card design, at no extra charge.
4) Extras – Does the company you are considering offer any extras (Free Samples, Free Keepsake of your Announcement, Envelope Pre-ordering, etc.)? Or do they charge for these services? Considering these factors may help you narrow down your search for the right Retailer.
5) Customer Samples – Don’t base your final decision solely on the Sample Designs shown on a Retailer’s website. Designers can spend hours perfecting these sample designs and choosing professional photos that suit them perfectly. Choose a company that showcases their actual work, either on their website or an associated Blog. Not only will you be able to see the Designs with varying photos, but you’ll get a better idea of the quality of the Retailer’s work and how well they utilize actual customer photos.
6) Customization Policy – Often, consumers may wish to make changes to the Birth Announcement Design they choose. Choosing a Retailer that offers free customization (changing colors, text, fonts, etc.) will allow you the freedom to personalize your card to your preferences and needs, without extra cost.
7) Return Policy – Due to the custom nature of the product, most Photo Birth Announcement Retailers have stringent return policies. However, it’s always best to choose a company that stands by the quality of their work and clearly states what type of return policies they have, and what customers should do if they are not happy with their product.
Shopping for Photo Birth Announcements should be a fun and exciting experience for new parents. Utilizing these tips will make this process go more smoothly, and help ensure that you are satisfied with your completed Announcements.
- Spec showdown: Oppo Find X vs the competition
- Premature Birth Survey Uncovers That Expecting Parents Want To Know if They Are at Risk for a Preterm Birth
- Martin Lewis shares his top tips on clearing ALL your debts
- We spoke to five experts to find out what they thought about wearing something once and returning it
- Parent experts share their tips so you don’t have to spend your d’oh this Father’s Day — plus win a FREE Odeon Cinema pass for a year
- Insider tips for newcomers to Houston's suburbs
- Ex-Next employee reveals top tips for the summer sale
- 7 top tips for taking the best snaps on your smartphone
- 'Three Identical Strangers': The Shocking Tale of a Study That Separated Triplets at Birth
- Best of Miami 2018: The Best Bars and Breweries
- My mom's 40-year search for her birth mother led to a father she didn't expect to find
- Maitland City Centre announces three new tenants: Dixie Belle's, Boku Sushi and Cookit
- Online retailer Zulily picks Amazon, an e-commerce rival, for cloud-computing deal
- The Roar's NRL expert tips and predictions: Representative round
- Irish premier labels illegal birth registrations ‘another dark chapter’
- The 12 Best Games For Android
- World Cup expert tips and predictions: Day 6
- Tips for Tech+ readers after three-plus years of answering tech questions
- How to manually control your iPhone's cloud photo storage with Photo Stream
- Tell Us Your Yellowstone Park Travel Tips
Photo Birth Announcements - 7 Tips For Finding the Best Retailer have 803 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 13, 2009. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.