Notice I didn’t say “how to install” an energy conservation system. To create an energy conservation system that’s going to reduce your home’s energy consumption requires a combination of conservation and efficiency, or choices and technology.Here’s how you create a home energy conservation plan that will help you reduce your home’s electric bill.Think about like this:· Conservation results from conscious choices over time.· Efficiency utilizes technology.Start With ConservationConservation is not deprivation or lack.Simply put, conservation is being aware of how much energy your home uses and making behavioral changes in your energy habits. Conservation takes into account the final end sum of the energy it takes to maintain your home’s minimal comfort level.The minimum comfort level of your home cannot be measured against another home. Factors vary with each home’s location, family size, and family lifestyle.If you live in Maine, your greatest energy expense may be heating your home; if you live in south Texas, your greatest expense may be cooling your home. A family of two (2) whose members work away from home five (5) days per week need less energy than a family of four (4) who work from home.Think about. Look at the ways your home uses… Read full this story
- Plugging Your Utility Bill Into Facebook To Compete With Friends
- All-American Killer: How the AR-15 Became Mass Shooters’ Weapon of Choice
- Jeremy Corbyn says Boris Johnson can't be trusted to obey the law
- Cisco’s Big Bet on New Songdo: Creating Cities From Scratch
- Greed and Debt: The True Story of Mitt Romney and Bain Capital
- General Election RECAP: Farage apologises, Corbyn shocks city with broadband plan
Reduce Home Energy Bills - How to Create a Personalized Home Energy Conservation System have 305 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 26, 2009. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.