Mobile phone manufactures are beginning to recognise more and more the importance of offering consumers choice and not just in functionality and style but in colour. Pink mobiles are the hottest selling phones around and it’s thanks to this that the latest most popular mobiles all come in pink, and today we will compare 3 of the most popular from different ends of the technological scale.
The Samsung Tocco offers a full 2.8 inch QVGA LCD screen with Haptic technology giving tangible feedback when a selection is made on the touch screen, the new user interface provides intuitive and easy to use functionality, widgets drag and drop allowing you to customise and sort applications with ease.
This credit card sized mobile device is small enough to fit in your pocket and slender enough to fit comfortably in your hand, available in a verity of colours including pink the Samsung Tocco provides a great deal more than just good looks and great colours. How about a 5 megapixel camera with auto focus? And a front facing camera for video calls over 3G or HSDPA?
Camera functions include image stabilisation, quick view, and face detection automatically adjusting to ensure portraits turn out perfectly and get this Smile shot which automatically detects when a person is smiling and then takes a picture! You can do other great stuff with your pictures too like upload them directly to your blog and edit your images.
If it’s music your after then Samsung have this coved to with superior sound thanks to audio technology by Bang & Olufsen ICEPower, FM radio with RDS, play all forms of music, store and organise your music into folders and play lists together with scrollable album artwork make this mobile phone offer almost as much as many ipods.
So how about the internet? Well how about 7.2Mbps thanks to the Toccos 3G and HSDPA the internet is fast download and stream video fast view web pages in landscape and portrait and it comes set up with Google search and Gmail.
Last but not least is connectivity the Samsung Tocco offers USB 2.0 for high speed data transfers and Bluetooth 2.0 for faster wireless connectivity to peripherals including A2DP headsets.
What more could you want from a pink mobile phone?
The LG Cookie has been labelled the most affordable full touch screen mobile phone and now it comes in pink too! A great looking phone with touch technology and features you would expect from high end handsets.
This great phone from LG boasts a 3 inch touch screen with auto rotation display shifting images and documents for an enhanced viewing experience. Motion sensors which react when the phone is turned, flipped or shifted offer a great mobile gaming experience.
Easy keypad – a full QWERY keyboard glides into view when the handset is turned horizontally, handwriting recognition using the concealed stylus pen also allows you to draw on photos, write memos and text with ease.
The LG Cookie [http://pinkmobilephoneshop.co.uk/contract/LG/KP500-Cookie.html] also comes with a 3 megapixel camera, Bluetooth v2.1, Java, GPRS, MMS, MP3 player, MP3 ring tones, Voice memo, Document viewer, Quad band, Built-in hands free, WAP 2.0 / XHTML and an FM radio.
If you are looking for a more affordable pink mobile phone why not take a look at the pink Samsung J700? This cool sliding handset offers a range of multimedia functions together with style and substance.
The J700 offers a 1.3 megapixel camera for video and photos, USB and Bluetooth for connectivity, digital music player and FM radio. It’s a pink phone without all the frills and fuss and yet it offers enough to suit most users’ needs.
- NFL says Super Bowl to be streamed online and to mobile phones for first time
- How T-Mobile's new plans compare to competition
- More Americans using phones as primary source of Internet
- Baig: What's left for Microsoft in mobile
- Forget apps, old-school cell phones ring in a comeback
- Microsoft reaches $7.2B deal for Nokia handset business
- BlackBerry, Nokia among past names trying to recapture Mobile World Congress glory
- Amazon's expected mobile device may be a 'sell-phone' for its goods
- UK sushi chef rolls out cell phone ban, customers complain
- Get back your data after resetting an Android phone
- Teens who use mobiles after 'lights out' may struggle with sleep, depression
- 'Sexting' teens found to be up tos 82% more likely to be having sex compared to the non-sexting teens
- Analysis: Can Nokia's sleek handsets power up Windows 8?
- T-Mobile CEO: 'You shouldn't be locked in'
- Mobile makers set sights on grandparents
- Samsung Galaxy S5 is a phone with heart
- Apple, Android, BlackBerry phones: What can't be hacked?
- As mobile market matures, Apple bets big in China
- Mozilla Firefox phones to launch in nine countries in June
- BlackBerry is back at it with a new keyboard phone
Pink Mobile Phone Handsets Compared have 793 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 16, 2009. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.