The Mystery Case Files series is one the best known brands in the hidden object game genre. It combines the challenges of various styles of puzzles (ranging from the standard hidden object games to other mind-boggling puzzles) together with the enjoyable atmosphere of crime whodunits and mystery thrillers. With seven games released so far – all of which have become bestselling and award-winning hits – this series is still going strong and looks like it’s here to stay for a very long time. It has even moved across to the mobile platform.
Huntsville is the game that started it all for Mystery Case Files. Climb the crime-fighting ranks from rookie to master detective in this classic hidden object game whodunit where eagle eyes save the day.
Solve criminal cases by searching for clues and identifying suspects in the game that turned the hidden object game genre into an internet sensation. Solve petty thefts and forgeries in various locales such as the local barber shop and the library with the help of your trusty Crime Computer.
MCF: Prime Suspects
Revisit the world of Mystery Case Files as the master detective. This time, you face your biggest case yet: the theft of the Queen’s Hope, the largest diamond in the world.
Eliminate each of your suspects in Capital City by searching for clues throughout the many locales in the City, from the Rialto Theater to the hotdog stand. Use the Crime Computer to help identify suspects and strike off bad leads. You can also unlock hidden levels by finding and combining special hidden items scattered throughout the crime scenes.
Take a break from the world of gumshoe crime-fighting and embark on a mystery thriller in the quaint English countryside. Solve the mystery of Ravenhearst manor and of the American schoolteacher who somehow got involved in its mysteries with disasterous consequences.
Explore the various rooms in Ravenhearst manor and look for clues that will help you piece together the diary of Emma the schoolteacher, which will hopefully reveal the secrets of the mansion and find out what’s been haunting this elegant estate. Access locked rooms with new puzzles that will challenge your mind!
MCF: Madame Fate
Continue on the journey of the Master Detective as you are hired by Madame Fate, a carnival owner. She has seen her own murder in the future and wants you to catch the murderer before it is too late!
Search for clues in the colourful areas which include the tunnel of love and the mermaid’s tank. Solve interesting puzzles in order to interrogate the various characters in the carnival, and access the crystal ball via more puzzles in order to discover the identity of the murderer.
MCF: Return to Ravenhearst
The story of the ghost of Emma Ravenhearst continues in the next chapter in the Mystery Case Files series! Visit a transformed Ravenhearst Manor in a game that’s more adventure and puzzles than your typical hidden object game.
Solve over 150 puzzles and find hidden objects in levels and rooms that have been seamlessly integrated into a haunting adventure story. If the tricky puzzles won’t stump you, the gorgeously painted and rendered graphics will!
MCF: Agent X and MCF: MillionHeir
These 2 games mark the crossover of the Mystery Case Files games over to the mobile platform. Agent X explores the adventures of the detective on cellphones with Glu Mobile capability.
MillionHeir represents a partnership between Mystery Case Files with a giant in the mobile gaming industry. Published by Nintendo and available for the Nintendo DS gaming console, MillionHeir presents hidden object games in a manner that has never been seen before.
Visit Hidden Puzzles for more information about each individual Mystery Case Files game.
- Mystery: why did Whitehall take secret files on Lockerbie and Dunblane from Scottish archives?
- Remembering The X-Files' most terrifying monster, 25 years on
- Ohio cold case squad makes progress on decades-old cases
- Pakistani politicians and mysterious illnesses that befall them after a court summon
- Suffolk New College lecturer to appear on BBC1 Murder, Mystery and My Family about 1900 Great Yarmouth beach murder
- Top judge takes notice of child maid’s mysterious death at K-P minister’s brother house
- Confidential files on 'rapes and details of victims' found dumped in bin by passer-by
- Al Azizia case: Nawaz Sharif fails to appear before NAB court
- HAUNTED WIRRAL: The case of Wirral's werewolves
- Best video games for Christmas 2017 - including Super Mario Odyssey, Horizon Zero Dawn and Call of Duty: WW2
- Best video games of 2017 including Super Mario Odyssey, Horizon Zero Dawn and Call of Duty: WW2
- Mystery of the clan chief's bones cracked by science
- HAUNTED WIRRAL: Tom Slemen explores mystery behind the Prenton Mummy
- Microsoft women filed 238 discrimination and harassment complaints
- Women filed 238 discrimination and harassment complaints at Microsoft
- John Ogston death: New mystery man sought by Dundee police after hit and run tragedy on New Year's night
- 'Game of Thrones' creators to make new 'Star Wars' films
- Huawei wins patent infringement legal case against smartphone rival Samsung
- Lynn ruled out of one-day series with another injury
- Real-life X-Files: Former MoD UFO investigator reveals what they know - and how close the sci-fi show is to the truth
Mystery Case Files Game Series have 854 words, post on ezinearticles.com at February 23, 2009. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.