You have heard many times that an opt-in list is the way to riches. But has anyone ever given you their step-by-step process of building their list without charging you for the information? That is what I do in this article. Take a look.
List Building Step #1: Write Articles
Writing articles is the way I advertise my website. Article writing is free and gets a load of continuous, focused traffic.
List Building Step #2: Create A Squeeze Page
A squeeze page’s only purpose is to get people to opt-in to your email list. A squeeze page has no links, no advertising, and no products. All the visitor can do is sign-up or leave.
List Building Step #3: Give Away Something Free
People are much more likely to opt-in to your list if you give them something free in exchange. In fact, giving something away free is the standard. If you are not giving them something, your opt-in rates will not be as high as they could be.
List Building Step #4: Track Your Opt-In Rates
My opt-in rate ranges from 30% – 35%. That means that 1 out of every 3 visitors to my webpage opts-in. Some people have said that their opt-in percentage is higher, some say theirs is lower. Your opt-in rate will depend on how effective your squeeze page is and how focused your traffic is.
List Building Step #5: Use An Autoresponder
Once people have signed up to your opt-in list, you need to communicate with them often. I err on the side of sending too many emails than not sending enough. Again, track your unsubscribe rates and your open rates to adjust the number of emails you send. By the way, if you are looking for an autoresponder, AWeber is the one I use.
- The Home Edit's Tips and Tricks to Finding "Calming Relief" in Your Living Space
- Coronavirus: After being on lockdown in front of millions, Big Brother stars share tips
- Fallout 76 guide: tips to prepare for the Wastelanders update
- Mount And Blade 2 Bannerlord settlements: how to manage your own town
- Mount And Blade 2 Bannerlord combat: how to win fights
- Gentrification X: how an academic argument became the people's protest
- Metal Bands Scramble to Find Footing in the Wake of Coronavirus Shutdowns
- Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord was worth the wait
- I’ve walked the circumference of the earth—here’s what it taught me about creativity in quarantine
- You can do science in Borderlands 3 now to help out real-life medical research
- Modern Warfare season 3 maps: Hardhat, Hovec Sawmill, Talsik Backlot, Aniyah Incursion
- Final Fantasy VII Remake review: Thundaga can’t strike twice
- No flour, pasta or eggs? The perfect substitutes for 20 common ingredients
- The chemistry of cold-brew coffee is so hot right now
- The great drought of 1976
- The 25 greatest summer films
- Fall in love with the Minecraft Harry Potter mod, in our gif tour
- How To Find an Apartment in the Age of Coronavirus: A Guide for a Virtual Rental Search
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake Materia Guide: Essential Materia You Might've Missed
- 5 social apps to keep you sane as you shelter in place
List Building Tips - How to Build Your List From the Ground Up have 492 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 15, 2008. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.