There are many small and large-scale changes you can make if you are interested in energy conservation. The majority of energy is produced from burning fossil fuels. Burning fossil fuels produce large amounts of pollution. If you investigate how much energy is produced for fossil fuels you will discover only 1/9 of the energy you can get from burning fossil fuels actually becomes used. This makes burning fossil fuels rather ineffective.Some large changes you can make are to incorporate solar, wind or other renewable energies into your home or business. You can even produce enough energy that you are feeding electricity back into the grid. You can use a hybrid, electric or alternative fuel car. Gasoline is the greatest pollutant of all the fossil fuels and the fuel most used. There are fuels available made from vegetable oil and soybeans. Hydrogen fuel cells are also currently being developed. Hydrogen cells emit water as a by-product making it an excellent renewable energy.You can also make small lifestyle change to conserve energy and reduce you electricity bill. Remember to turn off lights when you leave rooms, have up to date energy efficient appliances, take short showers and turn down the temperature on… Read full this story
- How a Player of the Year favorite prepares: A weekend on the road with Josh Hart
- Chicago Bears: Should John Fox Stay or Go In 2017?
- Week in Wrestling: WWE wanted to pair Rob Van Dam and Paul Heyman in a heel turn
- 2017 NFL Draft: Cleveland Browns 7-Round Mock Draft Off Bye Week
- The lifer: At 82-years-old, Rollie Massimino toils in obscurity at the game he loves
- Rare Species One Step Closer To Survival With ZooTampa Birth
- Isaiah Thomas Continues to Prove Critics Wrong
- Steve Torrence battles to one-up stellar 2016 season
- Are you Premier League? The wearable technology revolution comes to amateur football with Playertek
- Anquan Boldin Goes to Washington
Energy Conservation Information have 319 words, post on ezinearticles.com at October 13, 2008. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.