- They have positioned themselves as a solutions provider.
- They have automatic systems in place for lead generation.
- They own their leads list.
- They do business ‘at home’ not ‘from home’.
- They are on a team.
- They have multiple streams of income.
- They have an abundance mentality.
- They are flexible.
- They brand themselves not their company.
- They are independent business owners in every sense of the word.
They have positioned themselves as a solutions provider. They have more than one solution; so if the prospect isn’t interested in their opportunity their investment of time isn’t wasted. As compared to mall crawling for hours to find someone only to have them reject you out of hand or worse lead you on indefinitely.Read either The New Conceptual Selling, written by Robert Miller and Stephen Heiman and/or How to sell Network Marketing without fear, anxiety or losing your friends by Michael Oliver to learn the consultative approach. You need to learn how to interact with potential business partners. This method will teach you how to discover the needs of your prospect and solve their problem, thus providing a true win-win for you both. The prospect gets their answer to their needs or desires and you get the sale.
They have automatic systems in place for lead generation. Their prospects come to them not the other way around. They haveautomatic systems that filter their prospects for them. Automated marketing systems are crucial for success. Having an auto-responder is just one of the key tools for leveraging your business…remote control selling.
They own their leads list. Without leads you don’t have a business. Your most valuable asset is your prospects contact information.
They do business ‘at home’ not ‘from home’. I didn’t initially get the difference between ‘at’ and ‘from’. It was only when I was showing my opportunity to a single mom and I was telling her that I had this great online business and then proceeded to tell her that she needed to go to this hotel meeting and that conference that it dawned on me that I didn’t really have a home based business. I was forever jumping in my car to drive to a coffee 1 on 1 or to a hotel meeting. Then I ventured online. Tell me which option appeals to you? 1. Be a home school mom who drives her kids to soccer and then proceeds to flip down the seat in her van, set up her laptop, and Skype and give an online consultation. or 2. Leaving your kids with your husband and going out to give a presentation or go sell at a party? This is a dinosaur method which entails a lot of work for a very limited number of people. On the other hand you could write your articles once and they are in cyberspace forever. Think of it as real estate on the web. Imagine going to the grocery store and simply buying groceries without feeling compelled to start up a conversation, or watching your kids soccer game in peace, and have your friends stop avoiding you.
They are on a team. On p.191of Thomas Friedman’s best seller, The World Is Flat he says: “What’s happening now is just the tip of the iceberg – – what is really necessary is for everybody to wake up to the fact that there is a fundamental shift that is happening in the way people are going to do business – – It’s not about ruling anybody – – its about how you can create a great opportunity for yourself – – its about being a player – – the world is a football field now and you’ve got to be – – on the team which plays on that field.”Everything has been reduced to the smallest…. p.10 around the year 2000 we entered a whole new era: Globalization 3.0 [which] is shrinking the world from a size small to a size tiny…The dynamic force in Globalization 3.0-the thing that gives it its unique character-is the new found power for individuals to collaborate and compete globally. globalization can be an incredible force-multiplier for individuals… Individuals can increasingly act on the world stage directly… No more flying solo.
They have multiple streams of income. They have merged internet marketing, network marketing, and affiliate marketing and internet marketing. (INA for short) They make money regardless of whether they sponsor the person into their opportunity or not.
They have an abundance mentality. Unlimited leads puts you in a position of the interviewer and allows you to choose who joins you and who doesn’t make the cut. They choose their prospects not the other way around. When you are no longer desperate to sponsor people you are much more effective. You become attractive to people.
They are flexible and can change direction with the times. They are like a speed boat compared a cruise ship. So if the winds blow a certain way they don’t start from scratch anymore.
They brand themselves not their company. They are independent business owners in every sense of the word. They won’t live in fear of their company suspending them and scooping a business they sweat blood to build. No one savvy in the 21st century will want to do business with a company that won’t let them do something. As soon as a company tells you ,’you can’t’; that should be a red flag. This migration online is only going to grow. Today when you show your business to someone offline the first thing they are going to do is Google it and they are going to find the online entrepreneurs that were dissatisfied with old school methods and are offering a helping hand. Your prospect will be pre-sold thanks to your efforts. However they will join someone online for the simple reason that they cringe at the thought of making a list and calling family and friends. You see your presentation sounds fabulous; who wouldn’t want financial freedom? It’s just the vehicle you are offering only has 3 wheels.Time and time again I went to a conference and got all pumped up and said I’m going to do it this time; I believe… only to be slapped in the face yet again with the reality that I would show people my opportunity if I only had someone to show it too!
People will no longer jump into something with their friends. Everyone Googles what they are going to purchase before making their buying decision. They do their homework. They are much more sophisticated. Compare the old way: mall crawl; phone several times; set up appointment; drive car; have coffee for an hour; they say no or worse lead you on with their indecision; drive home. That would cost you at least two hours of your precious time; cost you the price of coffee and cost you gas; for what? A slight chance they may do business with you. This time is gone forever; this is NOT an investment of your time! In that same amount of time I could have done 2 complimentary consultations on the phone or 8 interviews to get to know someone and see how I can help them calls.
When you set up your system to filter people that are already looking, they land in your inbox and they are already pre-sold. They are looking for you. They read an article you have written, they go to your blog or web-site, they click on your lead capture page and voila you have contact info for your new lead! They are automatically plugged into a series of emails. Now honestly, tell me what would you rather do??? Why would anyone limit themselves to one company? to one stream of income when you can have multiple streams of income? Answer: You don’t know what you don’t know. We believe our uplines have our best interests at heart and they do but they don’t know what they don’t know either! The old school methods worked well for them, that is what they know so that is what they teach. Do your really want to drive down a gravel road when you can drive the information highway? The choice is yours. Please feel free to email me your comments and add any other characteristics you think are of high value.
- What employers REALLY look for in a CV: Experts bust the biggest myths - and reveal what the perfect resume looks like
- Quarter of Brit small business owners think they will go bust in next five years
- 'Project Orca': New 215ft luxury super-yacht designed to look like a KILLER WHALE to blend in with the natural environment will include a pool, gym and space for 'several jet skis'
- Kingwood business owner Sam Schrade guided by gratitude after long journey to Houston
- Wharton School Establishes New Sports Analytics and Business Initiative
- Review: The New Palm Springs Hotel That Actually Feels Like an Escape
- What a 21st-century border would actually look like
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Brief your makeup artist so you don't look like a panda!' NRL star Benji Marshall's wife Zoe shares her red carpet hacks for new WAGS ahead of this year's Dally M Awards ...including a tip for if 'you're not wearing knickers'
- The 5 Best Free Invoicing Apps for Freelancers and Small Business Owners
- FBI seizes online black market Silk Road, owner arrested in San Francisco
- A life online: 'I'm a nerd who likes to keep his private life private'
- Vineland Shoe Store Owner Looking To Donate 2,500 Pairs Of Shoes, Socks And Laces This Holiday Season
- This is What Technology In North Korea Looks Like
- Mastodon: What You Need to Know About the New Social Network
- Tips to help small business owners avoid phishing scam
- In New York, T-Mobile Shows What 5G Coverage Can Look Like
- Donald Trump feared looking like a 'dope' in refugee deal, but Scott Morrison's likely to take the heat
- German theme park shuts down ride that looks like 'flying swastikas'
- How to Make Windows 10 Look Like Windows XP, 7, or 8.1
- A new collection of Lovecraft stories looks like an artifact from the Cthulu universe
What Does the New Online Network Marketing Business Owner Look Like? Top Ten Traits have 1674 words, post on ezinearticles.com at August 26, 2008. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.