By that I don’t mean I enjoy them. I’ve just had about every kind of headache you can have. Ask my wife or mother.
The worst of them is the dreaded migraine.
My normal migraine cure is a fistful of painkiller and a long, long nap. But maybe there’s a better way.
In Boston, at the same time as the Red Hat Summit, doctors were at the American Headache Society’s 50th annual meeting going ga-ga over a hairdryer-sized box you put behind your head. It zaps away headaches with magnetism.
According to the company’s press release, TMS has been used for years to study the brain. The machine zaps the Cortical Spreading Depression (CSP) that makes migraines the Parmesano Reggiano, the Rolls Royce if you will, of headaches.
Product Reviews Network, from which the above picture is taken, calls it the migraine zapper. I don’t care what you call it.
I want one.
- Millions hit in Manila's 'worst' water shortage
- Peeling away the sad facts of onion farming
- Australia is sweltering through record-breaking heat. And the worst is yet to come
- 'Worst is over' in Iraq, ex general in US-led invasion says
- Five dead in worst Canada school shooting in decades, suspect caught
- Worst drought in 50 years takes toll in northern Brazil
- Worst rainstorms in 50 years hit southeast China
- World faces worst humanitarian crisis since WWII: UN
- Keane accuses Man Utd players of "getting away with murder"
- Matic urges Man United not to let top four slip away after FA Cup exit
- Terrorism in the U.S: 50 dead in the worst shooting in American history
- Expect the worst in early days of Trump presidency
- Britons sign away first-born children for free Wi-Fi
- Coffee’s good for you in small doses
- Vietnam entry: Back to school...sigh...
- Teed Off (Nov 1, 2015) Teed Off (Nov 1, 2015)
- India flood toll jumps to 106, nearly 150,000 homeless: Officials
- Flooding kills more than 400 people in Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Scenario for climate change response in Vietnam Sunday Show
- Paris museums on alert as flood chaos hits France, Germany
Zap away your worst migraine have 361 words, post on www.zdnet.com at June 27, 2008. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.