Let me start off by saying Resident Evil 4 was a great game. Sure it may have lacked the classic thriller gameplay the past Resident Evil games had, but overall it did well introducing a more action adventure game. Resident Evil 4 was awesome when it came out on the PS2 and Gamecube as the whole concept of shooting and killing zombie monsters pumps any Resident Evil gamer out there. Now the controls were a little hard to master at first, but after a couple hours it was fairly easy to use and well worth the wait. Let’s get a little further deep with the controls. First of all it’s addicting. Yes being able to shoot zombies anywhere in the body and having a different effect as to where the zombie was shot is amazing. With different guns and shotguns players are even able to shoot the zombies head off. Yes i know what your picturing a headless walking zombie. Well that’s what you see in this game. Besides shooting players are even allowed to perform some fight moves such as kicking and punching.
The storyline is impressive, but most of the time the game is heard as save the President’s daughter, kill zombies, bring the President’s daughter home. Let me tell you that is completely false! The storyline for the game goes on for a long time with many new zombies and bosses players will encounter. Killing the zombies isn’t that easy, plus they hold up well when being shot multiple times. The bosses are somewhat difficult to kill especially since they don’t seem to do the same movement over and over again. They’re actually pretty smart and know how to find you when your hiding. I’ll try to clarify this, when hiding from let’s say this huge beast like creature, one would assume it’s just going to walk around smash anything it sees and repeat the process. A game routine which is quite common for some bosses in video games. However in RE4 this does not happen. The enemy monsters are will aware of where you are hiding and they will find you.
The setting and environments in this game are outstanding. And no it does not all take place on a farm. Players will encounter enemies in factories, freezers, cannons, industrial areas, caves, and castles. All these areas contain well detailed exposure to what environments like these actually contain. Players will have fun and enjoy the aspect of killing new enemies at different locations. As players make their way through out the game they will receive and find money which will be very useful in purchasing new weapons from what looks to me like an old guy that follows you and sells guns to you. DO NOT SHOT HIM! Like other shooting games players will be able to purchase new and more powerful weapons and are even allowed to upgrade each weapon. It will cost you though, nothing in this game is free.
Overall i give this game a 9.5/10 maybe i am overrating it, but who knows this is the way i feel about the game. Resident Evil fans will be hyped and gasped at the concept Capcom has done to make this game so darn good. There is literally so much action in this game, players will always have something to do whether it’s killing zombies, fighting enemy bosses, or just solving little missions every step of the way in this game.
Well that’s all i have to say about Resident Evil 4, hope you enjoyed my review. If you haven’t already go online and buy the game. It’s an extremely fun game to play.
- The new ‘Resident Evil’ game looks like a new ‘Resident Evil’ movie
- The newest ‘Resident Evil’ game is out now — and it’s as gross as it is gorgeous
- RESIDENT EVIL 7: BIOHAZARD
- ‘Resident Evil’ lays zombies to rest after 15 grisly years
- 11 completely overrated New York City holiday traditions, and what you should do instead
- Overrated In-N-Out has the ‘best burger in America’ — and Californians should be ashamed
- Finding the greater evil while looking for the lesser one
- Espinoza: Money is the root of all kinds of evil
- Maute snipers targeting civilians; 182 trapped Marawi residents rescued
- ‘Ghosts’ drive Brazil’s president from residence
- Grenfell Tower residents raised chillingly accurate concerns about the building’s safety ahead of catastrophic blaze
- Local teacher placed supportive signs outside LeBron James’ Ohio home in response to racist vandalism of his LA residence
- DOH records 40 deaths among displaced Marawi residents
- The PS4 is the most popular game console in the world — here are its 29 best games
- The ‘best’ movies based on video games
- Survival horror: then and now
- Snake attacks prevalent during El Niño?
- 7 crazy video game controllers we can’t believe people once thought were a good idea
- THEN & NOW: The cast of the original ‘Zoolander’ 15 years later
- Here are all the PlayStation games you can get for free in October
Resident Evil 4 Overrated? have 824 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 27, 2008. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.