Time has played witness to a host of developments in every single sector in this daily evolving world. These developments not only reflect the future of human existence, it also delves into the vast potential of a revolution invoking calibre prevalent in human minds. Brilliant minds have worked their magic in shaping the architecture of a progressive society under various industrial platforms. In the midst of a dizzy list of such industries, the mobile phone industry has shown worthwhile progress with favourable backup by a steadily emerging technology. A string of some dominantly successful mobile phones provide testimony to the commendable growth of this industry, the LG Shine being one of that elite list.
After tasting phenomenal success in its home base, South Korean electronics leader LG has taken a confident leap into the mobile phone segment, and rightly so, as is evident from the market trends. One of the most successful phones by LG as yet has to be the LG KE970, which is popularly known as the LG KE970 Shine. Wrapped in an immaculately beautiful stainless steel body, the LG KE970 is a slider phone that showcases a 2.2 Inch TFT colour screen with a lovely mirror effect. A 2.0 megapixel camera with digital zoom, flash, and autofocus provides high quality photography to users, and one more reason to opt for its enchanting experience. The Tri Band phone imbibes all the features of a technically advanced mobile to give compatriots a good fight in this apparent rat race for popularity. A 3G variant of this phone is also available in the market, which goes by the name of LG U970 Shine. One attribute of this variant that sets it apart from its predecessor is a Schneider Kreuznach lens that has been included in the package to boost its photography prowess to a new level. Both these beauties have made a grand entrance into the mobile market, and left an indelible imprint courtesy of their innovative abilities.
- Little Women: LA star Terra Jole and husband Joe Gnoffo welcome daughter Magnolia August: ‘We can’t stop thanking our lucky stars’
- New Star Wars Carbonized Black Series and Vintage Collection Figures are Live
- Michael Caine Jokes that He's Christopher Nolan's "Lucky Mascot"
- Reese Witherspoon wants to help people during quarantine with new chat series 'Shine On At Home'
- Reese Witherspoon Launches ‘Shine On At Home’ Series Amid COVID-19 Quarantine
- Reese Witherspoon Launches Chat Series 'Shine On At Home'
- 'Feeling so lucky!' MKR's 'friendly pirate' Ash Keillah and pregnant fiancée Stacey Allen have a combined Hens and Bucks party in Byron Bay a day before their wedding
- Chris Hemsworth poses with rescued baby koala as he shines a spotlight on Australian wildlife rehabilitation efforts following devastating bushfires
- Rapper Bugzy Malone reveals he is 'lucky to be alive' after horror quad bike crash as he shares injury pictures from his hospital bed
- EuroMillions jackpot of £57million scooped by lucky British National Lottery ticket holder
- Dangerously hot! DWTS star Karina Smirnoff plays lifeguard as she slips her taut figure into strapless contrast bikini on Santa Monica beach
- Stunning Instagram star, 27, offers to pay the RENT of two of her followers after the single parents were left in dire financial difficulty because of the coronavirus pandemic
- ‘The Bachelor’ Star Colton Underwood on Coronavirus, His Sexuality & Peter’s Dramatic Season
- Star Trek: Picard Series Gets A Showrunner
- Kabaddi stars urge fans to stay home to fight coronavirus pandemic
- Star Wars: Mark Hamill Shares His Tribute Letter From the Skywalker Saga Boxed Set
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Alum James Van Der Beek Posts Adorable Family Photo of 'Christmas Pajamas' Phase of Coronavirus Social Distancing
- Star Trek: Pulitzer-Winning Author Fanboys Out Working With Patrick Stewart on Picard Series
- Star Nancy McKeon Eliminated from
- Star Wars' Daisy Ridley Mourns 'Monumental Loss' of Carrie Fisher
LG Shine - Your Lucky Star have 619 words, post on ezinearticles.com at April 18, 2007. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.