At the recent Virtua Fighter 3 Java Tea Battle Koshien, AM2’s Yu Suzuki revealed that an upgrade to Virtua Fighter 3 is indeed in the works. The name of the new version will be Virtua Fighter 3 Team Battle, and it will include a slew of new features and refinements to this already excellent Model 3 fighting game. The name Team Battle refers to the fact that now players will be able to duke it out three-on-three, and each character has been balanced for more even gameplay, and there are even a few new moves. Yu Suzuki said that the game should be ready to go on test in Japanese arcades shortly.
- A year after Balakot, lot of plans in the works but strike capacity still to get upgraded
- Two Lafayette movie theaters to get upgrades involving full recliners, other improvements
- 2015 Ford F-Series lineup gets upgraded V8 6.7-liter Power Stroke turbodiesel engine
- Hungover British students spark Heathrow coronavirus panic and are whisked into quarantine after asking for paracetamol in cheeky bid to get upgrade on flight home
- confirms final features—and new fighters through 2020
- Upgraded planes in tough skies
- UFC fighters rage over low pay while investors reap big dividends
- UFC fighters furious over $460 million dividend payment to investors
- Super Smash Bros. Style 'Super Punch Fighter' Board Game Announced By Plaid Hat Games
- Chandrashekhar Azad's Death Anniversay: 11 Facts About The Brave Freedom Fighter
Virtua Fighter 3 Gets Upgrade have 235 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 26, 2000. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.