In The Sims 4, there’s a feature that allows you to download Sims that other players have made. Looking for a hot guy for your Sim to hook up with? Head to the gallery and download one. Need a single mom with two cats and a dog? You can find one, as long as someone made one. Based on what’s on the gallery right now, it seems like a lot of Simmers are into making pregnant teenagers. If you log into the game and check the box that allows Sims with custom content to show up in search, and then search “pregnant” in the gallery, the abundance of pregnant teenage Sims is startling. There are teens pregnant with quadruplets and pregnant teenagers that also have dogs or cats. Some of them come packaged with their mothers, who are often also pregnant, and some have the father of the baby in the household as well. More often than not, however, these Sims are alone. Their descriptions sometimes specify how many children they’re expecting, and many of them are pregnant with twins. Advertisement Teenage pregnancies aren’t possible in The Sims 4 by default. Sims have seven stages of life, from Babies to… Read full this story
- Isn't it a bit late? Chloe Sims takes daughter Madison to Union J's Halloween Party on a school night!
- Towie's Demi and Frankie Sims struggle to keep their eyes open after star studded bash
- TOWIE's Pete Wicks says he would never date pal Chloe Sims as fears hurting her
- Three men defraud man N7.1m through SIM swap in Benue
- Chloe Sims says she’s in LOVE with Dan Edgar during emotional finale – despite him being a commitment phobe
- Sims 4 Player Recreates the Tanner Residence From Fuller House
- Chloe Sims shows off some serious sideboob in sexy khaki bodycon dress as she parties with TOWIE co-stars
- Chloe Sims flaunts a bouquet of roses she was gifted by Pamela Anderson's ex Adil Rami as she confirms romance with French footballer is still on
- WATCH: Dem Rep. Brian Sims Tries To Dox 3 Pro-Life Teen Girls, Offers $100 For Identities
- Matt Walsh Addresses Brian Sims At Massive Pro-Life Rally The Democrat Rep. Accidentally Sparked
The Sims have 370 words, post on kotaku.com at August 29, 2018. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.