Start-up games-developer World Fusion is currently working on a massively multiplayer role-playing game called Atriarch. While one might equate such a game to follow in the footsteps of an EverQuest or an Asheron’s Call, Atriarch deviates sharply from the standard MMRPG formula by focusing around a sci-fi, and not a fantasy, setting. We recently had a chance to talk with the game’s lead developer, Serafina, in detail about Atriarch. We touched on a variety of topics including the inspiration behind the game and its technical capabilities. What follows is an excerpt from our conversation: GameSpot News: How long has the company been working on the game? Serafina: We began putting the concept together about two years ago. GSN: How large is the development team? Serafina: When we started, my partner and I were working on Atriarch part-time. Since then, we have grown the Atriarch team to eleven people. GSN: How many gamers do you anticipate to populate the game? Serafina: Unlimited. We’ve built the game with the intention of having only a single game in which everyone can play together. Both the software and hardware is distributed in such a way that there is no limit to the number of… Read full this story
- An Interview with Design Psychology Expert Jeanette Fisher
- Interior Designers - Finding The Right One For You
- Web Design, Your Budget, and The Wizard of Oz
- 10 Tips For The Perfect Job Interview
- Job Interview Answers - 5 Of The Most Common Questions Demystified
- The Phone Interview for Pharm Sales and Other High Demand Sales Jobs
- Economically Priced Webpages Designed Quickly With Web Templates
- Job Interview Tips for Pharmaceutical Sales Positions
- How to Select an Interior Designer
- Finding an Interior Designer is Like Shopping For Shoes - There Needs To Be A Comfortable Fit!
Interview With Atriarch Designer have 303 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 24, 2000. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.