Headfirst Productions, the Birmingham, UK-based developer that recently built Simon the Sorcerer 3 has announced that is has signed an exclusive deal with Chaosium Inc. to develop games based on the Call of Cthulhu brand. And to drum up some early support for the game, the company has released several screenshots. As part of the exclusive deal, Headfirst will deliver an action-horror game called Dark Corners of the Earth, which will be based on the works of HP Lovecraft and his Cthulhu Mythos. The first-person-perspective game will have a single and online component, where players can explore scenarios and solve puzzles (even in multiplayer mode). Currently, Dark Corners of the Earth for the PC and PlayStation2 is scheduled to release during Q3 2001. The company is actively seeking a publisher for the title.
- Rockets’ Dalembert remembers horror of Haiti quake
- Kuyt sorry for Anfield horror show
- Cats chairman so sorry for horror show
- Tigers return to house of horrors
- Blues boss shelved horror film
- Sexism played role in Penn St. horror
- Coming to Fenway Park didn’t bother Rays
- Fan revolt made NFL come to senses
- 'Healthy' girl, 10, has a STROKE while getting ready for school as her mother says her daughter showed NO warning signs of the life-threatening condition
- Kings, Ducks face busy week ahead
HP Lovecraft Horror Coming have 217 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 24, 2000. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.